Saturday 22 May 2010

UPDATE - SoverignTreeMan - Thornlie Tree Man on You Tube



UPDATE - SoverignTreeMan - Thornlie Tree Man on You Tube
as posted here


SoverignTreeMan — May 21, 2010 — AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ASSOCIATION (ACEPA) -

On Thursday, May the 6th 2010, I went for a Doctors appointment and to my complete surprise found all the roads blocked into my street. Police would not let me into my home despite repeated requests to do so.

The Gosnells Council and over 20 police snuck into my yard and trespassed quite deliberately to begin hacking and cutting at equipment in the tree destroying much of it. My wife initially had no idea they were there.

I rang a friend and met them at the Thornlie train Station and we raced to document the event.

Much of the footage is exclusive and taken as they chopped down the tree and nearly took themselves out in the process.

The Council and police have told many lies. They repeatedly tried to say that I was inside the house and "snuck out" to make a scene - this is QUITE UNTRUE! They had CLEARLY been tapping my phone and were watching me leave my house. Is THIS what our police are used for now? SPYING on law abiding citizens? And for WHO? The Gosenell's City Council? It's nice to have friends in the "club". Whats the secret handshake so I can get in on the scene?

Myself and my family have always supported the Western Australian Police Force but I can tell you this whole experience has left a sour taste in the mouth. They were quite rude and repeatedly told me that I could return to my house the same way I came in - insinuating I had snuck out over a back fence.

In the end a camera man found his way in. I went to a friends house to cool off.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE BATTLE!

Now a grass roots organization has been formed to assist in the education of the Australian public as to their rights and obligations UNDER the Australian Constitution as FREE MEN and WOMEN - not coming under the Un-Constitutional Acts and Statutes being passed willy nilly by our State Representatives.

Either know your RIGHTS under the Constitution of this country or be a slave.

Make up your mind.

Soon to come there will be many uploads of footage taken over the whole protest. And much more to come as I fight the Gosnells City Council to keep my home after they contemptuously cut down the tree suddenly while it was a matter being decided in court.

Regards,

Richard Pennicuik - "The Thornlie Tree Man"

as posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be moderated before posting, allow some time before they appear if they are accepted ...

Day one ..

the following reply was given ...

Thankyou for your enquiry. Council meetings are conducted under the provisions of the City of Gosnells Standing Orders Local Law 2003, a co...