Wednesday 10 June 2009

Man charged over shopping centre assault

as posted here

An 81-year-old Perth woman has spoken of her shock at being assaulted in a shopping centre car park by a man who accused her of scratching his car.

The woman, who wants to be known as Betty, says she was in Maddington on Saturday morning helping her daughter unload shopping from a trolley when she heard a man shouting at her.

She says the man told her the trolley had hit his car.

"Without any other words, just turned and put his fist up and let me have it in the chest," she said.

"I must have fallen on my elbow mostly because that's a bruise and you know I've taken skin off and also my ankle's got skin off.

"And he's still ranting at me even though he's standing over the top of me."

A 40 year old Gosnells man has been charged with Assault Occasioning Bodily Harm and is due to appear in court on Friday.


as posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be moderated before posting, allow some time before they appear if they are accepted ...

Day one ..

the following reply was given ...

Thankyou for your enquiry. Council meetings are conducted under the provisions of the City of Gosnells Standing Orders Local Law 2003, a co...