Thursday 20 August 2009

postie down in Thornlie

as posted here

Hi Guys,

I just saw a postie down on the cnr of yale and spencer in thornlie.
ambulance and cops are there.

posties lying on the rd, doesnt look to good.
bags of mail on the road, and a banged up postie bike aswell.

I know theres a few posties on here, perhaps we can hear about what happened.
Hope the guy heals fast.

Matt

...


Ok I just rang my boss, I know her.
From what I can gather, A car ran a red light and hit her, she went up across the windscreen.
She has a broken leg and taken to RPH

Teedow


as posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be moderated before posting, allow some time before they appear if they are accepted ...

Day one ..

the following reply was given ...

Thankyou for your enquiry. Council meetings are conducted under the provisions of the City of Gosnells Standing Orders Local Law 2003, a co...