Saturday 6 September 2008

2 lost dogs - please help

as posted here

... coming home from work today at about 7:30pm I found both my dogs had escaped under the fence of the house.

I live in Thornlie along Yale road.

both dogs are Akita's, 1 male and 1 female. The boy's name is Yogi, he's dark brown in colour, is wearing a blue leather collar with silver metal studs on it.

The female is called Kayla, she has a black face, and a white/sable coloured body. She's wearing a orange/pink sort of coloured collar.

Both dogs are micro-chipped.. Being late I've tried everything I can to find them. Knocked on neighbors doors, called the local security patrols, went down to the local pound to check out the photo board.

I'm going to find some photo's to post up of the 2 of them..

if anyone see's them, has them, know's who has them, could you please call me on 0405 329 036.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Justin

as posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be moderated before posting, allow some time before they appear if they are accepted ...

Day one ..

the following reply was given ...

Thankyou for your enquiry. Council meetings are conducted under the provisions of the City of Gosnells Standing Orders Local Law 2003, a co...