Monday 25 August 2008

CCT cameras in Gosnells ???



A few weeks ago I noticed this CCT camera which is located on Albany Highway in Gosnells, I only noticed because I saw a tech working on it ... so I am not sure how long it has been there ... actually two cameras, one either side of the pole, and are the type that can be controlled, I observed it moving, one appears to be fixed but one of them was panning around the area, it is located just outside the Agonis building and across the road from the childcare center, I thought at first it might be for MainRoads, but it is not listed on their site, so for what purpose is it intended ...

1 comment:

comments will be moderated before posting, allow some time before they appear if they are accepted ...

Day one ..

the following reply was given ...

Thankyou for your enquiry. Council meetings are conducted under the provisions of the City of Gosnells Standing Orders Local Law 2003, a co...