Tuesday 20 October 2009

Profile of Karen Jayne Jones - Our Newest Councillor

30 Currawong Way
Thornlie WA 6108
Ph: (08) 9458 5347
Mob: 0400 686 851

I work part-time as a Cardiac Technician at St John of God Murdoch Hospital and have lived in Thornlie
for the past 18 years. Having emigrated from a small village in England in 1968 I am passionate about
family, community values and equality of opportunity for all. I am also a committed volunteer within the
community and whether volunteering at the Animal Protection Society in Gosnells or giving my time to
local charities I am reliable, compassionate and supportive. Educated at Applecross Senior High School I
have worked in local hospitals for over 20 years, combining high level technical skills with hard work,
patient rapport and a keen sense of humour. My interests include sport, theatre, the environment and
swimming. A good listener; my goal is to ensure that local government action fully reflects the needs of
the community and to improve facilities for all age groups throughout the electorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be moderated before posting, allow some time before they appear if they are accepted ...

Day one ..

the following reply was given ...

Thankyou for your enquiry. Council meetings are conducted under the provisions of the City of Gosnells Standing Orders Local Law 2003, a co...