Thursday 20 January 2011

Gossie Rock Heat One

Having attended the first heat of the Gossie Rock for 2011 tonight, I must say that one band stood out "Jake & The Cowboys", a powerful set was up for grabs tonight, and I will be very surprised if they do not make it to the finals and if they are beaten I will be amazed to see the band that betters them.



The above is one of the songs they sung, I wish I had video of the songs they played tonight, the video is from a previous gig ... Good Luck boys

1 comment:

  1. I found them quite boring, don't think they will make it.

    ReplyDelete

comments will be moderated before posting, allow some time before they appear if they are accepted ...

Day one ..

the following reply was given ...

Thankyou for your enquiry. Council meetings are conducted under the provisions of the City of Gosnells Standing Orders Local Law 2003, a co...