Tuesday 27 October 2009

Cat traps are laid

as posted here



THERE are cats in my local area of Beckenham, the whole area from Ladywell Street to Rochester Avenue to be precise.
I am laying traps for the cats that frequently come into my yard and use it as their toilet and hunt for the birds that I feed.
I will be using traps hired from the council and when I catch the offenders I will be taking them to the pound.
I am so fed up with chasing them off my property and picking up what they leave behind, which smells atrocious.
If I wanted to pick that up, I would have had a cat of my own.
Lately, there have been four cats: a large black and white fluffy one, a tortoiseshell patterned one, a large grey fluffy one and a black one; so not just the occasional one.
If your recognise any of these as your cat I suggest you keep it in your yard or, if it goes missing, this will mean it’s at the pound.
You probably say you love these cats, but you allow them to go to other people’s yard to mess, dig up the garden and kill birds that we feed. If you love them so much, then keep them at home.
Gosnells council has no cat laws. All it could offer me was the traps to hire at my expense to rid myself of these cats.
Irresponsible owners just let their cats roam where they want to.
But don’t say you were not warned. I have put up with this for years now and no more.


as posted here

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be moderated before posting, allow some time before they appear if they are accepted ...

Day one ..

the following reply was given ...

Thankyou for your enquiry. Council meetings are conducted under the provisions of the City of Gosnells Standing Orders Local Law 2003, a co...